From $ 143
Free shipping | Safe payment | 30 days return
High quality doormats designed for indoor use. The mat has a soft upper surface and rubber backing.
• Good dirt-trapping and absorption properties
• The backing prevents moisture from reaching the floor
• Textile made from 100% recycled materials (PET)
Føn Sne is inspired by foehn wind, the warm, dry wind that blows down from the mountains. In an organic, abstract pattern, different shades of grey tell the story of this natural phenomenon, where white details reflect snow-covered mountaintops, leaving a clean and graphic atmosphere by your doorstep.
Design: Magnus Voll Mathiassen
• The mat is highly durable and has excellent absorption and dirt-trapping properties
• The mat is approximately 7 mm thick
• The mat’s textile is made from 100% recycled plastic. The backing is made from non-slip nitrile rubber
• The manufacturing process behind a Heymat involves numerous manual operations. This means that the mats may vary slightly in size, colour and appearance
• Click here for a size guide
Vacuum the mat regularly.
When necessary, mats can be washed in the washing machine at 60 degrees. Use a bleach-free detergent and vacuum the mat before washing. Dry the mat in the tumble dryer or hang up to dry. You can extend the life of your mat by regularly machine washing; we recommend that you do this 2–4 times a year.