Free shipping | Safe payment | 30 days return
High-quality mats. The mat has a soft upper surface and rubber backing.
• Stays in position on the floor
• Easy to keep clean
• Short pile
• Textile made from 100% recycled material (PET)
Mikkel and Ida are a part of our playful collection “Lekende lett”. Inspired by the Norwegian nature and its rich animal kingdom. The mat is part of Heymat Kids, which also consist of Ida.
Design: Hege Homstvedt
• The mat is highly durable and has excellent absorption and dirt-trapping properties
• The mat is approximately 7 mm thick
• The mat’s textile is made from 100% recycled plastic. The backing is made from non-slip nitrile rubber
• The manufacturing process behind a Heymat involves numerous manual operations. This means that the mats may vary slightly in size, colour and appearance
• Click here for a size guide
Vacuum the mat regularly.
When necessary, mats can be washed in the washing machine at 60 degrees. Use a bleach-free detergent and vacuum the mat before washing. Dry the mat in the tumble dryer or hang up to dry. You can extend the life of your mat by regularly machine washing; we recommend that you do this 2–4 times a year.
Inspiration for your entrance area
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming design collaborations and new product releases and get inspiration for your home.