From $ 143
Free shipping | Safe payment | 30 days return
High quality doormats designed for indoor use. The mat has a soft upper surface and rubber backing.
• Good dirt-trapping and absorption properties
• The backing prevents moisture from reaching the floor
• Textile made from 100% recycled materials (PET)
Mix Teklan is created by Tekla Evelina Severin, also known as Teklan. With a nod to 70’s color palette, gemstones and the Mediterranean, Tekla has created a contemporary color scheme in earthy pastels that welcome you home.
First launched in 2016, Mix was originally designed by Norwegian designer Kristine Five Melvær, whose design plays with different rectangles in contrasting colors combined with each other. For Tekla Evelina Severin, it was important to show her appreciation for the original design in her new creation, contributing something new in her personal interpretation.
• The mat is highly durable and has excellent absorption and dirt-trapping properties
• The mat is approximately 7 mm thick
• The mat’s textile is made from 100% recycled plastic. The backing is made from non-slip nitrile rubber
• The manufacturing process behind a Heymat involves numerous manual operations. This means that the mats may vary slightly in size, colour and appearance
• Click here for a size guide
Vacuum the mat regularly.
When necessary, mats can be washed in the washing machine at 60 degrees. Use a bleach-free detergent and vacuum the mat before washing. Dry the mat in the tumble dryer or hang up to dry. You can extend the life of your mat by regularly machine washing; we recommend that you do this 2–4 times a year.