From $ 214,50
Stein’s simple design with soft, comfortable movements in a beautiful and versatile grey, is inspired by nature and Japanese Zen gardens. The three-dimensional pattern is tactile and meditative, efficiently tackling grit and grime while creating a calm atmosphere by your doorstep.
Design: Kristine Five Melvær
High quality doormat especially suitable for outdoor use. The mat has a rough surface and a rubberized backing.
• Good dirt-trapping and absorption properties
• Good scraping effect
• The backing prevents moisture from reaching the floor
• Textile in 100% recycled material (PET)
• The mat is highly durable and has excellent absorption and dirt-trapping properties
• The mat is approximately 11 mm thick
• The mat’s textile is made from 100% recycled plastic. The backing is made from non-slip SBR-rubber
• The manufacturing process behind a Heymat involves numerous manual operations. This means that the mats may vary slightly in size, colour and appearance
Heymat+ requires little maintenance.
The most effective way to clean the mat on a daily basis is with a vacuum cleaner, and it can also be shaken to get rid of sand or dirt.
If the mat needs a more thorough cleaning, it can be rinsed with water.
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming design collaborations, new products and exclusive promotions.