From $ 165
Free shipping | Safe payment | 30 days return
High quality doormats designed for indoor use. The mat has a soft upper surface and rubber backing.
• Good dirt-trapping and absorption properties
• The backing prevents moisture from reaching the floor
• Textile made from 100% recycled materials (PET)
Our mats are made to handle feet that have braved all kinds of weather – including cold, wet winters, which is what Hagl Black is inspired by. Small pellets of hail create an eye-catching, geometric pattern against the dark evening sky, adding a discreet and playful touch to your home. The mat is part of the Hagl collection, which also consists of Hagl Silver.
Design: Cathrine Christensen
The pile is made from 100% recycled plastic with an anti-slip backing in nitrile rubber. The quality is equivalent of an industrial mat, with high absorption capacity.
The production process behind a Heymat involves numerous manual operations. The mats therefore have fewer variations in size, colour and appearance.
Click here for sizeguide
• The mat is highly durable and has excellent absorption and dirt-trapping properties
• The mat is approximately 7 mm thick
• The mat’s textile is made from 100% recycled plastic. The backing is made from non-slip nitrile rubber
• The manufacturing process behind a Heymat involves numerous manual operations. This means that the mats may vary slightly in size, colour and appearance
• Click here for a size guide
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming design collaborations, new products and exclusive promotions.