From $ 154
Free shipping | Safe payment | 30 days return
High quality doormats designed for indoor use. The mat has a soft upper surface and rubber backing.
• Good dirt-trapping and absorption properties
• The backing prevents moisture from reaching the floor
• Textile made from 100% recycled materials (PET)
Our mats are made to handle feet that have braved all kinds of weather – including cold, wet winters, which is what Hagl Black is inspired by. Small pellets of hail create an eye-catching, geometric pattern against the dark evening sky, adding a discreet and playful touch to your home. The mat is part of the Hagl collection, which also consists of Hagl Silver.
Design: Cathrine Christensen
The pile is made from 100% recycled plastic with an anti-slip backing in nitrile rubber. The quality is equivalent of an industrial mat, with high absorption capacity.
The production process behind a Heymat involves numerous manual operations. The mats therefore have fewer variations in size, colour and appearance.
Click here for sizeguide
• The mat is highly durable and has excellent absorption and dirt-trapping properties
• The mat is approximately 7 mm thick
• The mat’s textile is made from 100% recycled plastic. The backing is made from non-slip nitrile rubber
• The manufacturing process behind a Heymat involves numerous manual operations. This means that the mats may vary slightly in size, colour and appearance
• Click here for a size guide
Inspiration for your entrance area
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming design collaborations and new product releases and get inspiration for your home.