From $ 154
Free shipping | Safe payment | 30 days return
High quality doormats designed for indoor use. The mat has a soft upper surface and rubber backing.
• Good dirt-trapping and absorption properties
• The backing prevents moisture from reaching the floor
• Textile made from 100% recycled materials (PET)
Mix Berry is a colourful feast of fresh hues inspired by Norwegian berries. Rectangular shapes in red and blue meet in different melanges, creating a contemporary pattern reminiscent of traditional, woven textiles. The mat is part of the Mix collection, which also consists of Mix Forest, Mix Gem, Mix Meadow and Mix Teklan.
Design: Kristine Five Melvær
• The mat is highly durable and has excellent absorption and dirt-trapping properties
• The mat is approximately 7 mm thick
• The mat’s textile is made from 100% recycled plastic. The backing is made from non-slip nitrile rubber
• The manufacturing process behind a Heymat involves numerous manual operations. This means that the mats may vary slightly in size, colour and appearance
• Click here for a size guide
Vacuum the mat regularly.
When necessary, mats can be washed in the washing machine at 60 degrees. Use a bleach-free detergent and vacuum the mat before washing. Dry the mat in the tumble dryer or hang up to dry. You can extend the life of your mat by regularly machine washing; we recommend that you do this 2–4 times a year.
Inspiration for your entrance area
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about upcoming design collaborations and new product releases and get inspiration for your home.